How can we welcome families who come for baptisms into our worshipping communities? This half-day conference includes a keynote speech and a series of workshops looking at this vital area of Christian ministry.
Among the subjects tackled will be:
- How To Get Your Church Noticed with baptism families;
- Creating a Welcoming Atmosphere for Families;
- Welcoming Under-5s to the Journey;
- Making Christening Services Accessible; and
- Extending the Welcome to Families.
The day is open primarily to those within churches in the Liverpool diocese. But if you are from elsewhere, do contact the organisers to see if you can come. Details here.